- Why you create this site? and what do you want?
- Think about your visitor and what they want? and make it easy to audiences. ex: have a lot of image style, fast, important documents, your page fast download...
- Count number of page you will need. what sort of layout that you like your site should have? Do you want audiences go to your page in a particular direction. Tell them how to use your site, by create sitemap, guideline, video train...
- Drawing somethings that you do of your site on paper.
- Devise a complicated, consistent naming system for your web site, photos, and other outside files.
Managing Your File:
It is a good idea for you before create files to figure out where to put them in proper place.
- Create a folder to store all of file that involve with your web site.
Creating a new web page:
you will need a software to write HTML. there are many software that you can chose include with the Macintosh system or windows software like WordPad, Simple text or other word processor as you can.
Starting Your Web Page:
First you should type on your page is the tags of HTML. your document is convert to the HTML code.
Category: html css